– All the exercises will be offered to keep the 1,5-meter social distance.
– Wear a face mask in the entrance room
– Some exercises provide the possibility to be in close contact. For this, you need to state, at the start of the workshop, with whom you will be practising this evening. This means clear consent and communication.
– Don’t come earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the workshop
– Take a big towel (or bed cover) big enough to lay over the meditation cushion and yoga mat (180cm x 60cm) provided by ‘de Poort’. This is because the participants are not allowed to touch the mattresses and pillows provided by de Poort.
– Bring your own blanket if you think you might be cold
– If possible bring your own yoga mat and or meditation cushion.
– If you have a cold or feel ill, please stay home and contact us before the workshop, well in advance. In that case, you can get a refund on the ticket.