Shakti is the word used in the tantric tradition for the energy that expresses emotions, the desires and shapes that arise and dissolve. Every action, emotion or thought can be seen as an expression of the life energy that is always in us. Sometimes the Shakti is active and feels warm, free and vibrant, but sometimes it is still and clumped up inside us. Even this ‘frozen’ form of energy is Shakti, but when it does not flow, it is hard to feel and be aware of all the layers within ourselves.
When we work with our vital energy we can break the energetic ‘ice’ that is stuck inside. If Shakti runs freely, we can feel what is alive in us with heightened precision and sensitivity. This way, our body becomes a landscape full of sensations, surprise and nuances.
We welcome you to join this energetic playground!
Hosted by Anna & Ruben
– SIGN up by filling in the Google Form
and the Zoom link for the event will be sent to you at least an hour in advance.
– Wear comfortable clothes
– This online workshop is donation based, you can donate at the end of the session.
– Age: between 20-35 year
– Time: 19:00 till 21:00/21:30. The Zoom session is open from 18:45.
– You can contact us for urgent matters by calling 0618979679
– ZOOM-Link: https://zoom.us/join