– Wear comfortable clothes
– Location: Friesestraatweg 31
– Age: between 18-35 year
– Ticket price: €12,- regular / €10,- low-income
* The ticket will be made available at least one week in advance
– We’ll make some tea but bring a bottle of water for during the session.
– Time: 19:00 until 22:00. Walk-in from 18:45
– You can contact us for urgent matters by calling 0618979679
– All the exercises will be offered to maintain the 1,5-meter social distance.
– Wear a face mask in the entrance room
– Some exercises provide the possibility to be in close contact. At the start of the workshop, you get the chance to state with whom you will be in close contact this evening. This means clear consent and communication
– Please don’t come earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the workshop
– Take a big towel (or bed cover) big enough to lay over the meditation cushion and yoga mat (180cm x 60cm) provided by ‘De Poort’. This is because the participants are not allowed to touch the mattresses and pillows provided by De Poort.
– Bring your own blanket if you think you might be cold
– If possible bring your own yoga mat and or meditation cushion.
– If you have a cold or feel ill, please stay at home and contact us before the workshop, well in advance. In that case, you can get a refund on the ticket.