Date(s) - 01/04/202118:00 - 21:00
Centrum de Poort - Friesestraatweg
– Live workshop! –
* Due to the curfew at 22:00 the workshop will be from 18:00-21:00
Appreciation: The act of recognizing or understanding that something is valuable
What do you experience when you appreciate something?
Do you feel it in your body?
Can you share it without talking?
What happens to you and your surroundings when you appreciate?
We invite you to join us on a journey to explore the enormous potential of recognizing something as valuable. The appreciation we sometimes feel to be outside ourselves may reflect more about ourselves than we imagine.
For a little over 2 hours, we will progress through exercises observing, practising and showing appreciation. What influence does this have on you and those around you?
Take a moment, stop doing what you’re doing, breath deeply and find something or someone you appreciate, and simply appreciate for a few seconds.
We hope to see you there,
Ruben and Misha
– All the exercises will be offered to keep the 1,5-meter social distance.
– Wear a face mask in the entrance room
– Some exercises provide the possibility to be in close contact. For this, you need to state, at the start of the workshop, with whom you will be practising this evening. This means clear consent and communication.
– Don’t come earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the workshop
– Take a big towel (or bed cover) big enough to lay over the meditation cushion and yoga mat (180cm x 60cm) provided by ‘de Poort’. This is because the participants are not allowed to touch the mattresses and pillows provided by de Poort.
– Bring your own blanket if you think you might be cold
– If possible bring your own yoga mat and or meditation cushion.
– If you have a cold or feel ill, please stay home and contact us before the workshop, well in advance. In that case, you can get a refund on the ticket.
– Wear comfortable clothes
– Location: Friesestraatweg 31
– Signing up is €12,- for a regular ticket and €10,- for low-income. Get your ticket here: https://www.chipta.com/tickets/event/35391/tmy-appreciation/
– Age: between 18-35 year
– We’ll make Some tea but bring a bottle of water during the session.
– Time: Monday 1st of April. 18.00-21:00
– You can contact us for urgent matters by calling 0618979679