Who do you take yourself to be?
What are you good at?
Who do you want to be?
With our images of what we are, we immediately see what we aren’t. According to Tantra, this is a pity, because with every frame we put around ourselves, we exclude all the other forms that we could be. “I am friendly, so I am not grumpy”, “I am in control, so I can’t let go”.
What if we would see past these images? What if we open up to unexpected forms of being?
– Wear comfortable clothes
– Location: Friesestraatweg 31
– Age: between 18-35 year
– Ticket price: €12,- regular / €10,- low-income
Ticket link: https://www.chipta.com/tickets/event/35830/tmy-self-image/
– We’ll make some tea but bring a bottle of water for during the session.
– Time: 18:00 until 21:00. Walk-in from 17:45
– You can contact us for urgent matters by calling 0618979679
– All the exercises will be offered to maintain the 1,5-meter social distance.
– Wear a face mask in the entrance room
– Some exercises provide the possibility to be in close contact. At the start of the workshop, you get the chance to state with whom you will be in close contact this evening. This means clear consent and communication
– Bring your own blanket if you think you might be cold
– If you have a cold or feel ill, please stay at home and contact us before the workshop, well in advance. In that case, you can get a refund on the ticket.