Date(s) - 10/06/2021
18:45 - 22:00
Centrum de Poort - Friesestraatweg
Let your breath take you on a journey into your authentic flow of creativity and movement!
Our breath is the one unique bodyfunction that goes automatically, but there is more. We can change it to actually support us in our personal development. Connected Breathwork is one technique that helps us to make contact with our inner world, becoming more aware of what is happening inside. Connecting the in- and outbreath and bringing more oxygen into our bellies, lets us dive into an altered state of consciousness, passing our inner thinker and controller. We make space for creative insights and breakthroughs. Sounds psychedelic? It pretty much is!
In this Tantric Moments Young, Ruben and Helena will facilitate a session around conscious connected breathing to navigate our creative energy more upwards in our bodies so we can express it through movement, drawing and words.
We are looking forward to spending this creative evening with you!
Helena & Ruben
A few tips:
- It is advised not to eat a heavy meal ~2hours before the session (dine light or early).
- Please bring coloured pencils and paper for your creative expression
– Wear comfortable clothes
– Location: Friesestraatweg 31
– Age: between 18-35 year
– Ticket price: €12,- regular / €10,- low-income
Ticket link: https://www.chipta.com/tickets/event/37336/tmy-breath-and-creativity/
– We’ll make some tea but bring a bottle of water for during the session.
– Time: 19:00 until 22:00. Walk-in from 18:45
– You can contact us for urgent matters by calling 0618979679
– All the exercises will be offered to maintain the 1,5-meter social distance.
– Wear a face mask in the entrance room
– Some exercises provide the possibility to be in close contact. At the start of the workshop, you get the chance to state with whom you will be in close contact this evening. This means clear consent and communication
– Bring your own blanket if you think you might be cold
– If you have a cold or feel ill, please stay at home and contact us before the workshop, well in advance. In that case, you can get a refund on the ticket.