Date(s) - 24/09/202019:00 - 22:00
Centrum de Poort - Friesestraatweg
Do you feel your masculine and feminine energy? And if so, how does that express itself when you live your life? Are there sides of that energy that are easy to express and others that have to stay hidden?
There are numerous images and beliefs about masculinity and femininity in society. But how much more is there if we look beyond that?
Within Tantra, the topic of masculinity and femininity is explored with the assumption that both man and women possess masculine and feminine energy although oftentimes in different forms and quantities. The way in which these qualities are expressed is not predetermined and is only to be known by you.
We welcome you to join for this Tantric Moments Young evening.
Anna & Ruben
– Wear comfortable clothes
– Age: between 18-35 year
– We’ll make Some tea but bring a bottle of water during the session.
– Time: 19:00 till 22:00. Walk-in from 18:45.
– This workshop is suitable for all experience levels.
– Ticket price:
Normal entry = 12,-
Low-income = 10,-
Click on the following link: https://www.chipta.com/tickets/event/31304/tmy-masculinity-and-femininity/
There are certain guidelines to take into account when participating in the workshops.
– All the exercises will be offered to keep the 1,5-meter social distance.
– Some exercises provide the possibility to be in close contact. For this, you need to state, at the start of the workshop, with whom you will be practising this evening. This means clear consent and communication.
– Don’t come earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the workshop
– Take a big towel (or bed cover) big enough to lay over the meditation cushion and yoga mat (180cm x 60cm) provided by ‘de Poort’.
– If possible bring your own yoga mat and or meditation cushion.
– Bring your own blanket if you think you might be cold
– If you have a cold or feel ill, please stay home and contact us before the workshop, well in advance. In that case, you can get a refund on the ticket.