Date(s) - 10/09/202019:00 - 22:00
Centrum de Poort - Friesestraatweg
After a summer break of 2 months we’re starting our Tantric Moments- Young workshops again! We are really excited because we can practice (with some restrictions) live!
A river flows and meets stones, animals, rain, leaves, wind, sun, boundaries….
Feeling what’s true for you can be an incredible powerful access to your life energy. It is like taking a big stone out of a river so that it can flow freely again. This energy can be expressed in tears, a smile, excitement, anger and so many other versions of your being.
Feeling what’s true can make everything that seemed to be blurry, clear and sharp.
In this evening we will offer different practices to assess what’s true. At the same time, we might meet some of the so many mechanisms that keep us from feeling just that.
To help us in this process, we do a variety of exercises with our body, our awareness and with other people.
“When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy” (Rumi)
We are looking forward to a deepening evening with you,
Ruben & Anna
– Wear comfortable clothes
– Age: between 18-35 year
– We’ll make Some tea but bring a bottle of water during the session.
– Time: 19:00 till 22:00. Walk-in from 18:45.
– This workshop is suitable for all experience levels.
– Ticket price:
Normal entry = 12,-
Low-income = 10,-
Click on the following link: https://www.chipta.com/tickets/event/31019/tmy-energy-and-your-truth/
There are certain guidelines to take into account when participating in the workshops.
– All the exercises will be offered to keep the 1,5-meter social distance.
– Some exercises provide the possibility to be in close contact. For this, you need to state, at the start of the workshop, with whom you will be practising this evening. This means clear consent and communication.
– Don’t come earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the workshop
– Take a big towel (or bed cover) big enough to lay over the meditation cushion and yoga mat (180cm x 60cm) provided by ‘de Poort’.
– If possible bring your own yoga mat and or meditation cushion.
– Bring your own blanket if you think you might be cold